肖申克的救赎经典台词 你最难忘的是哪一句

肖申克的救赎经典台词 你最难忘的是哪一句

《肖申克的救赎》相信大多数观众都看过,它讲述了肖申克监狱中瑞德等一帮原本自我沉沦的囚犯在感召下开启自我救赎的过程,影片感动了很多观众,影片中的经典台词也是影响了一代又一代。今天就跟小编一起走近《肖申克的救赎》中,感受肖申克的救赎经典台词的魅力。

肖申克的救赎经典台词

1、那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

It is a kind of inner thing, they cant get to, cant touch, that is yours.

2、美好的东西是不会死的。

The good things are not dead.

3、希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝。

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever ever.

4、恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free.

5、希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西,而美好的东西是永远不会消逝的。

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

6、使劲活下去,或使劲找死。

Hard to live or die hard.

7、忙着生,或忙着死,这真有道理。

It makes sense to be busy living or busy dying.

8、我想我只有一个选择:要么忙着生存,要么忙着死。

I think I have only one choice: either get busy living or get busy dying.

9、有的人忙着死,有的则人忙着活。

Some people are busy dying, others are busy living.

10、把思想交给上帝,把身体交给我。

Give your thoughts to God, and give me your body.

肖申克的救赎

11、听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Listen to me, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can make people crazy.

12、我希望,太平洋的海水,和我梦中的一样蓝。

I hope that the Pacific Ocean is as blue as I dreamed I was.

13、怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由。

Fear of imprisonment soul, hope you free.

14、我希望太平洋就和我梦中所见的一样蔚蓝。

I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it was.

15、要么忙着活,要么忙着死,人只有两种选择。

Get busy living or get busy dying, there are only two choices.

肖申克的救赎

16、在安静的地方,一个人可以听到自己内心的思绪。

In a quiet place, a person can hear his own thoughts.

17、一个人的价值不应该用他最坏的那天来衡量。

A persons value should not be measured on the day of his worst.

18、恐惧束缚着你的心灵,希望释放着你的心灵。

Fear bound your heart and hope to release your heart.

19、一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。

In a flash, all of the past away from you, the rest of the only memories.

20、有些鸟儿是关不住的,因为它们的羽翼太耀眼。

Some birds are not close, because they are too bright.

21、或许有一天你鼓起勇气,把心中的一切和盘托出,结果只落得让别人看笑话,因为他们压根儿不懂你在说什么,也不知道你为什么觉得事情那么重要,说着说着,几乎要哭了出来。我想普天下最糟的事,莫过于怀着满腔心事与秘密,却非无人可诉,而是没有人听得懂!

Perhaps one day you muster the courage, to make a clean breast of everything in the heart only ended up to let others see the joke, because they did not understand you to say what, also dont know why do you think things are so important, say, almost cried out. I think the worst thing in the world, than with full of heart and secret, but no one can tell, but no one can understand!

22、有的鸟终究是关不住的,因为他们的羽翼太过光辉,当他们飞走时,你会由衷的祝贺他们获享自由;然而无奈的是:你得继续在这无聊之地苟且偷生。

Some birds is ultimately caged, because their feathers are just too bright, and when they fly away, you will sincerely congratulations on their freedom to enjoy; however helpless is: you have to continue in this boring drag out an ignoble existence.

猜你喜欢